Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I still find this hilarious....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I still find this hilarious....

    Lifer will remember this one. I'm a huge Danzig fan, but he's a [censored].

    Glen gets jacked up.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I still find this hilarious....

    Seen that before somewhere. That hooker has some nerve screaming "That was a cheap shot!" He was facing the guy when he unloaded on him, so I don't consider that a cheap shot. If you've got enough balls to shove a big man like that, you deserve what you get.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I still find this hilarious....

    I've always liked Danzig be it solo or with The Misfits, but that guy has a serious, serious attitude problem. He needs to get jacked like that about once a month to keep it in check. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I remember when the old Headbanger Ball was on, they were with Danzig on tour. Ricky asked Glen during an interview segment "Will you be doing any Misfits or Samhain songs on tour?". Legit question, the guy fronted both bands, wrote all the songs. Danzig replys angrily "DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A BAND CALLED THE MISFITS? DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A BAND CALLED SAMHAIN??!?!"
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I still find this hilarious....

    The poor guy is only 5'4
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I still find this hilarious....

    He's built like a brick [censored] though. I don't care if you're 4'5", if you act like an [censored], you deserve the beatdown you get. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I still find this hilarious....

    he is a [censored], The Mifits are one of my favorite bands, beyond that I pretty much think he is rubbish... And he did get jacked... cant say I hated it either haha...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •